So this weekend was the Abate Rodeo at Twisting Trail Snowmobile Club in Twin Lake. I had a wonderful time and it felt good to make new friends and hang with old friends.
We had a wonderful time with Joker for his 41st birthday although I'm pretty sure he got more than 41 lashes, because we kept losing count. On purpose.
But he still loves me, don't ya Joker?
and I had a so much fun with Angie and Jeff my good friends
and of course, our fire show went off without to many problems. One slight wardrobe malfunction had me holding my shirt on, but it was one heck of a show.
It was good times with Julie Phoenix and a Lil bit of relaxing with John and Mike playing for us.
Nothing like the good life. Make sure to enjoy yours everyday, because you never know when it can be gone.






No comments:
Post a Comment