Monday, May 24, 2010

What's up with underware?

Thought a good start to my blog would be underwear.  It comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors.  You have hi-cut, low-cut, bikini, briefs, thongs, and full coverages.  Their silky, cotton, string, lacy, velvet.  We have all these wonderful options.  

So one day I'm at the store and looking for a some new undies.  I'm kinda in a hurry and had a good idea what I wanted so I grab a packages of Hanes plain white size 8.  You'd think I know what size I wear.  So I check out and go home.  A couple days later I grab a pair of my underwear to put on and what the heck?  They are HUGE!!!!!  Talk about big girl panties.  I look at the label and it says 8XL.  I was positive the package just said size 8.  All right, no big deal, just go back and get a different package.  

Back to the store I go.  I get there and look this time.  Do you know there is no size 8 in Hanes underwear packages?  The sizes are 5, 6, 7, 8XL, 9, 10 etc.  I must know why no size 8?  Apparently if you are a size 8, your rear is huge.  I actually checked this at three different stores.  

So that is my underwear story.  I still have them so when someone tells me to go put on my big girl panties, I can actually do it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment