Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I like the way it burns

There have been so many trials in my life the past few years, the latest being a divorce, that I have decided I need a new attitude.  I am suddenly finding myself with new hobbies, new friends, and a whole new world I've never been able to experience.  I've joined a softball team, here's my shirt....

 

I've reconnected with some old friends, started hiking, and my newest hobby....Fire Dancing.  Everyone meet my new persona, Luna.


I am having a wonderful time learning to play with fire.  This is a wonderful, amazing, calming, hobby.  I love the way the fire feels and looks and the control it gives me.  It's feels amazing to do things I never thought I could do.  I have new found confidence in myself and I feel like I can conquer the world now. 

Life will no longer run me over, I'm in control.  Feel the burn and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment