Wow, it's been almost 5yrs since I posted anything. I have to say, life hit me like a Mac Truck and I've been stuck just working and surviving, but here I am again. The theme of the blog isn't changing though, so if you decide to read let me tell what you what you're not going to get. I love food, but I'm not always eating out and going to new places. I'm on a budget people. I love traveling, but the trips are here and there, I have to work hard to save for them. Besides, this is a my life blog, not a food blog, not a travel blog, it's just a me blog. My life is boring, this is all about therapy for me, but some days it's interesting, I try to make people laugh, because life is funny.
So why have I been MIA? Hmm, had a grandchild, he passed away, my daughter passed away, my dad passed away the same year, switched to a job that was supposed to be good, but it was toxic, had another grandchild, but he was given up for adoption, moved 1 or 2 or 3 times, switched to another job that was amazing, but then Covid. Loved the new job, but basically just worked and slept then started with health problems. Now I have another new job, which is absolutely amazing, more time on my hands, out of debt, health is getting betting and life is starting to get some color again.
2022 wasn't all that bad actually, went on a trip to Vegas with my bestie, North Carolina to see friends, Georgia to see my grandson and Tennessee to see Joe Bonamassa at the Ryman. Fell in love, got my heart broke, and got a new job that I love. 2023 is starting off promising. I have some goals I want to accomplish this year and I'm sure they will provide some great stories. I'm making time to read again, writing more letters, and cooking. My goals this year are to remodel the house, exercise more, fit in another vacation, and actually keep up with this blog. The big bucket list items are to go on a hot air balloon ride and under ground kayaking in Kentucky.
Whew, that was alot. So there you have it. I'm back baby and it's going to be a good year.
No comments:
Post a Comment